Everyone is conscious of the eyes of the people around him
I wonder what people think of themselves. It’s not a bad thing, it’s everyone’s heart that should be better in society. But if you go too far, you’ll have a hard time.
For example, if you care too much about other people’s eyes, if you’re too daunted, or if you’re going to be active in your argument.
go out of existence If this happens, life will not be pleasant. So let’s memorize the spell by ourselves.
10 orders introduced by American author Paula Lawes, who provides online self-development programs and more.
1. “People don’t think of me as much as I think they do.”
2. “Let’s leave it to him what he thinks.”
You can’t control other people’s minds, so stop speculating about what others think, and think only about yourself.
3. “Because I am the only one in the world.”
You have a complete uniqueness. To cherish oneself more than to give a good impression to one’ eyes
4. “No matter what people think, so what? That’s what I thought.
Just because you don’t get sympathy from people, you don’t have to change your way every time.
In other words, in a true sense, the eyes of others cannot affect you. So it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter at all the time.
5. “Am I a mind reader? That’s not true.”
No one knows what people think of you in the end. You really don’t know.
You’re worried about that kind of ambiguity?
6 “It’s the fault of the people around you who judge by their buttocks.”
7. “It’s such a waste of time worrying about other people’s eyes.”
It’s a limited time. Time to use for yourself.~
8. “I’m only going to meet people who approve of me.”
Sometimes it is important to break off the relationship.
9. “The people around you will be conscious of my eyes, and the eyes of others.”
10. “I’m always truly my priority.”
Being honest with yourself leads to true confidence.
Let’s live our lives without being swayed by the eyes of others.